Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I always feel like baking...





I always feel like doing something that will make me smile and happy...

Whether it is drawing, baking, clowning or teaching...






Yesterday I had one of the best classes I've ever taught, one in which you notice how students want to learn something new, that one thing that will lead them to success and will make them different people.
From the start, knowing students from course 1 has always been one of my favorite things, because when you see them, months later, you realize how much they've progressed and learned, and how many of them are already going away to Tokyo, the States and many other places to study.
The joy of enjoying whatever you do is what makes the difference.
as I always say... "you may be the best god damn gardener I've ever known, but you'll be the best at it, because then, when you succeed you'll see that that's where you belonged in the first place, that you were made to succeed and that you can be whatever you want to be.


Lesson Learned:

Doing what you love, makes the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment