Wednesday, April 6, 2011

...Sad, Chara and my world...




Most of the times... I find myself reading blogs of other people and not remembering how I got there in the first place... and then I have to stop and if I really want to... make an effort and then sometimes I remember how I got there...






Today it happened that I was reading a post in i am baker, one that mentioned another site I read all the time, but more than that, it mentioned, almost at the bottom an update on a cookie donation and then, when reading some of the comments sent, i found this one:

From Shannon:
The first person that came to my mind was Chad. I can't think of anyone that needs a smile added to his day more than he does. I don't know him at all, but his blog is: http://sadandchara.blogspot.com Just to warn you it is a heartbreaking story, but so awesome reading about Chad's faith in God seeing him through this difficult time.

So... as I normally do when I find something interesting, I went on and accessed his blog...and I was blown away by everything I read there....

Many times I wonder how many blogs there are out there... overall... wow... I can't even imagine and I haven't really researched to find out, but I know that there are many... doing that exactly is how I started reading Attack of the Redneck Mommy , after I read her amazing story. I don't even remember how I found hers, but one thing I do know...
Reading about other people's joyful and sometimes not so joyful times makes me analyze and think a lot about what I have and what I don't have, what I need and what I'm missing out... and as an article I read the other day said: "be thankful for the things that haven't happened to me... and for the things that have, because they could've been much worse"
Losing a close family member, a good friend... is something I know, and it still hurts, but realizing that my world is not small anymore is one of the greatest things that happened to me.

Lesson Learned:

Making your world bigger by realizing that you're not the only person in it will make you happy. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment