Tuesday, June 14, 2011

...Crying...

I had another weird dream a couple of days ago... "weird and off the wall" as it says in a book... I dreamt I was walking down a street... everything seemed to be very calm and like in a black and white picture... I saw myself sending a text message to mon amour... and then, a man came up to me and sat next to me... so I thought he was a thief or something, because he sat too close... so I got up and started walking... when he talked to me... he said: "why are you leaving?" and I answered.. "because I'm not supposed to be here"... at this point I could see myself from outside my body... it was very strange... Then, as I crossed the street and kept walking I noticed the man following me... walking right behind me... I walked faster and he walked faster, so caught by fear... I ran... and he ran too... he was right behind me...

At a distance, I saw some people walking outside some stores not far away and when I was close I yelled: "thief" and everybody panicked and went inside the stores and closed all the doors. When I got the a door and tried to open it, it was closed... I tried many of them, I felt scared because the man was close... ! Then..! there was a door that wasn't closed, so I got inside and when I tried to close it, I couldn't...! it wouldn't close... ! Inside, there was a girl, she was about my age, maybe a little younger and I couldn't see her face, she was writing and her hair covered her face and it was long, straight and amazing... it was very beautiful, and even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was beautiful too. She didn't seem to notice I was there, holding the door, or all the fuzz that went on outside, she just kept writing. Finally, the man got to the door and fought me to open it... he would pull and I would pull too...I felt so scared... and then the man started screaming horrible things... to the girl! not to me ... I had no idea what was going on...! He took a plastic bag with water, opened it and threw water inside, until the water reached her but she didn't seem to care, she kept writing...

... and of course, it reached me... I was soaked... The man seemed very angry... he wanted to open the door and come in... then, when the water was about to run out, he took some in his mouth and spat it inside the room and the last thing he did was that he spit on me... I felt horrible... so bad... I felt sad... it's very difficult to explain...

Then, I saw myself sitting next to the girl... she seemed to be watching T.V. and I still couldn't see her face... I felt numb, I was frozen and kept thinking about the event... Then, I decided to move, I stood up and took some of my clothes that were on the floor... I continued to be very wet... and when I was picking them up from the floor, the feeling was just too much... and I started crying... It's really hard to explain but I felt really bad... really sad... and then... I woke up... and I was actually crying... for a moment I thought it had actually happened... I didn't sleep late, I didn't watch T.V. I didn't have much for dinner... I'm saying it because people blame all these things for bad dreams... I have no explanation for it... ...weird and off the wall..


Lesson learned:

I still have to figure out the meaning so that I can learn the lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment