Friday, June 10, 2011

The snake...

I've been having these straaaange dreams.. I have no idea what's going on..! Well... forget dreams..! They're nightmares!!

A couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was in a water park... the water was clear and fresh... and there was this boy, about 10 years old teaching me how to use the slides. When I was finally up there, I heard everybody screaming and running, telling me to run too, so when I turned around there was this huge python near me, I don't remember being afraid but I got down from there anyways... Then I saw myself walking home with mon amour a.k.a. my NabÜ, and then when I looked down, I saw the snake again, it was the same snake and I wasn't afraid, so I knelt down and took it by the head, put it around my neck and I knew it wouldn't bite me.

We kept on walking and saw this beautiful dog, we pet him and kept walking, then there was this poor dog, skinny and he seemed hungry and sick... it walked passed us and not far from him came another dog... neither of the three of a particular breed and all the size of a golden retriever. Then we heard people talking about dogs or something and when we turned around, the skinny dog had killed the first dog we saw and was eating it..!!! I felt so bad...!!!

After all that, we kept walking and I still had the snake around my neck when we found my dad, we was cutting into pieces a plant he really likes, a green chayote plant he loves, he was getting rid of it.. but he was standing in the middle of the street with another man...
When we finally got home... I didn't see mon amour anymore but I noticed I was in my room and I wanted to leave the snake on my desk. When I finally decided to put it down I noticed that the snake had bitten me..! Both my thumbs were bitten several times and felt numb but I knew I was going to be okay.
Then, when I tried to show it to my mom and took it by the end, it started shrinking...! it was dead...! and then, I woke up...

I don't know... but right after that dream a lot of things went wrong... but that wasn't the last strange dream I've had... I read a little bit about what dreams mean, people asked me if I had been watching TV, the news or if I had eaten too much but I hadn't... it was just strange...


Lesson learned: Never hold a snake in your dreams... u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment