Sunday, September 11, 2011

I was a single mom with a crappy job...

I had a strange dream... another strange dream...


I don't remember much of it, but I do remember I had an 8 or 9 year old boy and I knew I was alone... I just had this friend, I don't remember her name but we didn't work together, we just talked constantly and she wanted good things for me.
I remember one day, my son came to work and nobody was there, just me, and it was a little late; so I went outside, I was listening to music and when he saw me, he gave me a big smile, from the other side of the window.
I then, saw a man walking to him, it was someone I knew, an old professor from college, but he seemed different... something about him was different and I felt as if he were a stranger.
I then opened the door and came close to my son and the man just walked by us.
My son hugged me, and kissed my cheek; I could feel all his love and I could feel how much I loved him...
Then he said: "Mom, will you get in any trouble if I'm here" and I said: "No! don't worry..! nothing will happen" and I hugged him.

I don't remember much more, but I woke up with a strange, interesting feeling...

Lesson learned:
I have no idea, many say that you can get messages when you dream, I honestly don't know... all I know is that it is when we dream, it's unexpected, so they're my favorite way of remembering people and how much I love them, because you never know what's gonna happen in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment