Monday, September 12, 2011

Follow your heart...

So... an interesting thing happened a month ago...

I got a call at 2 in the morning and it was my friend Mery Jane..
She said: "kasiaaaaa.... you'll never believe it...!!" and what came next was an amazing story...

Remember the dog I took to the vet a while back?
Well... Mary Jane had had her for one month exactly when one of those days, she went to a party with her husband and when they came back they heard this strange noise but still went to bed, Marley seemed fine.
After a while, when they were about to fall asleep, they kept hearing this noise..! so they look at each other, go outside and then realize that our dear Marley has just had 5 puppies!!! and that's when the phone call happened...Nobody knew!! and apparently, not even our vet..!
I hadn't met them yet until a couple of weeks ago, when they had their first visit to the vet... it was then when I met those beauties... and I absolutely loved them..!



Roc, Roy, Ros, and Rob...!!

And how about a great picture of their mom..!!! She couldn't be in a better place...it makes my heart smile when I see how happy she is, and how different it is to see her now than when she was hurt..


Remember this? What a difference...




The first time I saw her again after leaving her with Mery Jane, she just jumped, wagged her tail and seemed to smile...!
Rob is gonna come to my house, if I could I would take them all.

Well, I still haven't gotten the yes from my mom, but I'm sure I'll get it...!



Lesson Learned:


Who would have known that when I took that dog to the vet, that instead of saving 1 dog I was saving 5, and it actually feels a lot better that what I had thought...


You should always follow your heart... the moment I heard there was a dog that had been hit by a car, I absolutely said yes and I don't regret it at all. That feeling you get, is beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment