Wednesday, September 14, 2011

...Rain...

...miré al cielo y vi que todo estaba nublado...estaba a punto de llover...


llover afuera porque llovía adentro..


blank blank blank blank blank... I guess that's easier than actually thinking about what's wrong isn't it?


You know, people say that in my country it always rains for independence day, and it always does... we used to have parades and stuff like that and everybody knew that taking an umbrella would always be the right choice... then, the parades stopped, people changed and now, they run with a torch to show, to prove that they're happy we are independent, although most of them are there just because of the run and the fun, not because independence means much to them... they anyways get wet, and that's part of the fun.


Sometimes it rains outside and everybody notices, many want to jump in puddles and enjoy life a little, sometimes not everybody can see, just if you pay attention and look carefully, you'll see that a couple of people notice, but then... it might actually rain outside (and right now I just had this image of a house with every single piece of furniture and possession floating in a sea of tap water...)



When it rains inside, flowers die if you stare...time flies quickly and afraid or stays for the torture.


When it's pouring inside a tear or two might actually escape the prision... you're afraid to answer and smiles seem to fade...there is no right answer.




I think there is always a way of finishing something with a positive note, and that's how it should be...



Sometimes I find myself realizing that I contradict what I say, and isn't that normal? if not, I'd say I'm not human; but if I tell myself that I was born to be happy and I find myself crying for the last 3 to 4 hours, my mind needs to have an explanation.


Letting everything flow inside when it rains and letting it out allows me to learn something. We might want to kill a couple of feelings and wishes so that we don't suffer anymore and we may, I think that's fair enough, if it's killing you, kill it first - the feeling, I mean-


Now, killing a feeling should always come with a positive note - beeing the end of something and all - when remembering the wish you've ended, think about what you'll do next, think about how what you've done has helped you, how it's the best option, the greatest decision, etc. If no positive answers come from that or your answers involve the word pain and suffer then maybe you shouldn't have killed it, maybe you should have done something about it.







Lesson Learned:


When it rains inside, you should let it out, if not, you might experience a flood. If you do, you should always finish with a positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment