Sunday, September 18, 2011

...Rainbow...

After all the rain... there should always be a rainbow...


One of the poems I wrote after I found my boyfriend is called: Raindrops, I wrote it - August 9th, 2010 - I thought I'd share...



...Is the sun not beautiful enough
to make you want to smile?
...
Is a rainbow not big enough to make you want to look its way...?
...Are raindrops not magical enough to make you want to feel them on your face...? Is a short hello not enough to make you want to know more?

...
I met you out of nowhere...
I hadn't noticed you were there...
we talked and thought it was
as short as a morning breeze...
I knew we had met before.

Like when there's nothing to hide
and it seems as if you're talking to the starry sky...
I said everything...

unable to lie, unable to fight, just floating
...
into the unknown.

And I wondered and thought something I had only said to myself before

...is this real?...

My whole life I felt as if this huge cloud had set upon my head
I felt there was no way out but to be by myself
I had always waited and waited and had no reply
until I met you... until you came...

I later realized I hadn't thought it through,
I felt the most miserable girl around and none of that was true.

And then I saw it.... I saw the rainbow... :)



With my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment