Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There's this poem I wrote once...

It's called, the empty box... For some reason it got such a huge audience, well.. not huge, but say, in around one week or two more than a hundred people had read it... I guess it has something to do with the title, or is it something that happens to people constantly, I thought I would be the only one to understand it, but I guess it wasn't like that...

THE EMPTY BOX

I feel like talking to an empty box that won't answer
an empty box that will only let me hear...
myself
my thoughts
my empty words...
I feel like talking to an empty box I know won't listen
to part with no good byes
as usual...
I feel like crying in your shoulder
to hold you tight and don't let go...
as it seems to be
in my dreams
with no pain
nor with screams
nothing that seems to be
out of life,
filled with pride
only thee...
where the box... is no more
but I hear, your sweet voice
just like music in my ear
in my thoughts
in my heart
and we'll flee...you and me
to a place...
in my dreams.




Lesson learned:

Talking to the empty box is something you should avoid at all cost... because it will make you a miserable daydreamer... not that it's bad, because I was one for many years, but you have to figure out if that's what you want for you... to be a daydreamer or to live real dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment